iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login
iNDoorsMen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 thread

2 posters

Go down

MW3 thread Empty MW3 thread

Post  [NDM]CyD 08/11/11, 03:09 am

Post your thoughts here. Anything likes/Dislikes, cool or uncool.
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty Installation time.

Post  [NDM]CyD 08/11/11, 03:12 am

Its not done installing yet but its looking like its gonna take 45 minutes or so to install the game. Looks like it weighs in at 14-15 gb install. I know that a big size game but 45 minutes is a bit long for a install,
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty How to shoot?

Post  Output 26/11/11, 11:31 am

hey cyd, haven't played anything in a long time but i decided to buy mw3 and ill buy bf3 next chance i get. are there still dedicated servers? do you guys have your own servers anymore? how can i get in on some gameplay with you guys? learn me something here. haha, hope you all had a great thanksgiving

Output

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty Good to see you again.

Post  [NDM]CyD 28/11/11, 05:27 pm

Hey Output, good to hear from you again. Yeah you are welcome to play with us anytime you want. We get together on Tuesdays and Thursdays and play MW3. Not everybody has BF3 here so we cont play it much as a clan but the guys that do have it say its a real good game. You can contact me through Steam just add my ID: NDM_CyD or if you still have your xfire account add: CyD. Anyway glad to hear you are back playing again and get ahold of me real soon.
Game on, Game Soldier.
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty Steam

Post  Output 28/11/11, 06:59 pm

Hey, i sent you a request through steam. I don't think I have an xfire account. Should I register one? What time do you guys usually throw down on tuesdays and thursdays? I'm working nights so i sleep during the day, but I can adjust my schedule for some multiplayer MW3. You dont have bf3 yet? oh man, your missin out. I like it even better than mw3. I dont have it yet myself, but i have been playing on my brother in laws new alienware and its freakin amazing.

Output

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty Re: MW3 thread

Post  [NDM]CyD 28/11/11, 07:49 pm

We play from 8pm-10pm central. Of course some of us are online most of the time. I accepted your steam request so it should be all good to get your game on. Invite your brother-in-law to if he isnt a dick or anything ;p j/k
See you soon.
CyD_Sational
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 03/12/11, 03:27 am

Where the hell are you Output?
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Output 07/12/11, 10:04 am

[NDM]CyD wrote:Where the hell are you Output?
Sorry guys i forgot to mention that i was getting married so it would be a couple weeks at the most. im ready to go now though. also ive got another daughter that will be here within the next month but ill be sure to squeese in my gaming time. ive also finally managed to get my pc moved up here so that will make things easier too. cant wait to get owned

Output

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 07/12/11, 11:22 pm

Holy shit man you have been a busy man! No worries just give me a shout out when you are online sometime and Ill get you the other guys contact info.
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Output 08/12/11, 09:55 am

Hey I'm online now, lol. Im probably opposite of everyone since im working nights. not sure what everyones schedules are but I get home from work at like 7am and im online for an hour or two most days then im usually sleeping till 5 or 6. either way, hopefully we will get a chance to get together soon, i need to do some serious practicing

Output

Back to top Go down

Post  Output 09/12/11, 10:11 am

yet again, im sorry i didn't make it last night. no excuse. just slept through my alarm. Sad

Output

Back to top Go down

MW3 thread Empty Ranked Dedicated Server?

Post  Output 11/12/11, 10:46 am

Anyone played around with running a ranked dedicated server yet? Ive been messing around with it a little but no luck so far. Everything ive tried so far acts like its going to work but when you are in game it still shows unranked.

Output

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 11/12/11, 12:28 pm

we tried to set one up a few weeks ago to get ready for ladder play on TWL. We had problems with it also, haven't tried it since.
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum