iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login
iNDoorsMen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NDM CHRONICLES

2 posters

Go down

THE NDM CHRONICLES Empty THE NDM CHRONICLES

Post  [NDM] TyTy 13/08/12, 03:59 pm

I (TYTY) want to make a compilation video of what it's like to play with NDM. So, I need some clan members who have the full version of FRAPS, or even another type of recording software (that doesn't embed a watermark onto the video) to help out with this project. Throughout this week I'm gonna be on Battlefield 3 recording matches and removing the boring games from my recorded list.

Ideally, I'd be able to get a group of the clan members in one massive game who love to work as a team. I had a match the other night with Clemmer, RipSn0rter, and Tricky Dick which got me thinking we witness some pretty epic teamwork moments and no proof to show for them.

So if you guys are up for it and want to be on the interwebs forever as an Indoorsmen, now is your chance.

"THE NDM CHRONICLES"
Episode 1 ... My goal is at least 7 minutes of NDM member footage playing Battlefield 3. Preferably in 16:9 format (no side black bars in formatted footage).

> Record your awesome footage in Battlefield 3 using your recording software showing NDM teamwork.
> Please include game audio.
> You can edit your footage up to where the action begins.
> Send that file to me (Tyler) at tyler.a.terrell@gmail.com, Subject "NDM Chronicles" You may have to convert your raw footage over to a supported video format such as .WMA.
> Then my fat ginger fingers will go to work over the next couple of weeks and will post the video on everything I can slap that baby on.

Thanks, now go record some shit!

Love, TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE NDM CHRONICLES Empty Re: THE NDM CHRONICLES

Post  [NDM]CyD 18/08/12, 10:40 pm

what about any other game?
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM] TyTy 19/08/12, 01:05 pm

I'd like to keep this one BF3 only since we just hopped into a 4v4 ladder on Battlefield.
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum