iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login
iNDoorsMen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CombatXP and Ranking system detailed....

2 posters

Go down

CombatXP and Ranking system detailed.... Empty CombatXP and Ranking system detailed....

Post  [NDM] TyTy 12/04/11, 06:24 pm

I just finished typing my little ginger fingers to death and have come up with a system that I think will work. I still have to put the stats up from the previous two clan matches, but for now you can see how our clan ranking system works as well as our new CombatXP system which rewards members for participating and dominating objective gametypes in CoD: Black Ops....check it out HERE!

The page i linked to can also be reached by going to our members page and clicking on the ad towards the top of the page titled "what do they mean!"

Also...... each member will be able to view how much CombatXP they have by looking at the member ID 'tile' on our members page

I have already tallied CombatXP totals from the previous 2 clan matches and have awarded each person who participated....keep up the winning streak guys!
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CombatXP and Ranking system detailed.... Empty Re: CombatXP and Ranking system detailed....

Post  [NDM]TrickyDick 19/04/11, 08:14 pm

Nice job, very creative! Cool
[NDM]TrickyDick
[NDM]TrickyDick
Clan Captain

Back to top Go down

CombatXP and Ranking system detailed.... Empty Re: CombatXP and Ranking system detailed....

Post  [NDM] TyTy 19/04/11, 09:51 pm

Thanks man, I'm thinking about going more in depth with it too. I get bored at work sometimes and just think of more crap to do. lol
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down