iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login
iNDoorsMen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checked out MagicLan

3 posters

Go down

Just checked out MagicLan Empty Just checked out MagicLan

Post  [NDM]CyD 30/05/11, 09:53 pm

This is pretty funny. . .while checking out MagicLan site I seen this post. . .
Good Riddance, Tweak!

Last Updated on Sunday, 20 March 2011 07:42 Written by MrJymm Sunday, 19 December 2010 00:30

Greetings Gamers!

If you've visited the site recently, then you already know that registration has just opened for Magic LAN's next event! Saturday, February 5th at the fabulous Morton American Legion Hall, as always. Doors open at 12 noon, and the gaming will go until midnight or later.

Now, those of you who frequent the site and events will recognize a member by the name of Tweak17emon. Many of you probably wish you didn't. Well, as it happens, this will be Tweak's last LAN for the foreseeable future. When March rolls around, Tweak will be shipping off to serve our country in the US Navy (funny timing, huh?), finally ending the anguish he's put you all through over the last 3 years. So before he leaves, we're going to make sure that this event gives everyone the opportunity to say "Good Riddance, Tweak"!

Believe me when I say we intend to send Tweak off with one hell of a nice LAN party. We'll have specifics in the near future on just some of the fun plans for tournaments, prizes, and more. You all know what a Magic party is like when the Admins decide to get off their keisters and put forth a bit of effort, and this is certainly one of those times! We strongly suggest you get yourself registered and prepaid, pronto!

You can pre-pay for $10 and reserve your seat, but only until Midnight on Thursday 2/3. Paying for a seat on Friday or at the door on Saturday is $15. Check out the details on the event site. And then talk up the event in the forums. See you there!

Happy Gaming!

MagicLAN Staff
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Just checked out MagicLan Empty Re: Just checked out MagicLan

Post  [NDM]Hadder 14/06/11, 02:10 pm

lmao

[NDM]Hadder
Clan Member

Back to top Go down