iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iNDoorsMen Gaming
Please Login
iNDoorsMen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer

4 posters

Go down

NEWS:  New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer Empty NEWS: New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer

Post  [NDM] TyTy 24/02/11, 05:24 pm

Crank up your speakers and get blown away by this sweet trailerĀ 

Just a reminder to everyone, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the sequel to 2006's Oblivion and runs on a new engine. In the trailer we see our first glimpse of in-game footage. The game comes out November 11th 2011.
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEWS:  New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer Empty Re: NEWS: New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer

Post  [NDM]CyD 25/02/11, 10:39 am

wonder why you video posts aren't working. same with the elder scrolls link. Sad
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

NEWS:  New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer Empty Re: NEWS: New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer

Post  [NDM] TyTy 25/02/11, 05:41 pm

What do you mean? They work on my end. Try going to the website and watching the vids.
[NDM] TyTy
[NDM] TyTy
Web Content Manager

https://indoorsmengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 26/02/11, 03:00 am

it works on the website I just wondered why its not working in the forums. No reason to get all upset. Normally your posts have a video with them but I guess just not in the forums. Relax. afro
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]Hadder 26/02/11, 03:15 am

works for me cyd Razz

[NDM]Hadder
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]TrickyDick 26/02/11, 05:12 pm

Game looks like it is going to be as bad ass as the last possibly even more. I have heard that it is going to have some very steep requirements to run it. I cant wait 11-11-11 is a long way off. Oh yeah the videos work just fine for me as well. geek
[NDM]TrickyDick
[NDM]TrickyDick
Clan Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 26/02/11, 08:39 pm

Strangness
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]Hadder 27/02/11, 01:41 am

u have flash player installed?

[NDM]Hadder
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  [NDM]CyD 27/02/11, 11:14 am

I do. They have always worked before. Not sure whats up. Oh well the front page works anyway. Neutral
[NDM]CyD
[NDM]CyD
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down